Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A few Hamilton family photos

Not sure about the exact time frame, but thanks to recent facebook and linkedin searches I have been reconnected to some relatives from my Hamilton / Nye side of the family.  My first cousin Claudine and a cousin twice removed, Phil who always felt like a first cousin.  For the most part, it had been over 40 years since any significant contact with either of my cousins.  Whole families have grown up and apart.  Family members who were the glue of the connections die and the distances expanded between those of us left behind.  With all of it's pending faults, Facebook and other internet social media help to bind us together.

I will be posting a few of the "lost" Hamilton photos and negatives that I have scanned for sharing with our family and friends over the coming weeks.  If you want to know more about the photo than I post with it, leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP.

Irene Hamilton Kimball and Richard Kimball abt 1943
Richard Kimball, Irene Hamilton Kimball, Oscar Nye and Lura Weatherly Nye.  Oscar and Lura are Irene's Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment